Hill House runs a variety of clubs for children of all ages in the school on Friday afternoons. These cover a wide range of activities including Football, Cricket, Tennis, Squash, Art, Chess, Singing and Cooking. Lunch is provided for all club members and the various clubs finish between 3 and 4pm.
Details of clubs available for the academic year 2020/21 will be published at the start of term.
- An application does not guarantee a place in a club
- Once a place in a club has been confirmed payment must be received via direct bank transfer or the place may be withdrawn
- Previous membership of the same or similar club does not guarantee a place this year.
- Children must be collected punctually by the finish time stated in the published club details.
- If your child is going home after club on their own or with someone other than their parent or guardian please notify the club leader IN WRITING beforehand.
- There is a basic expectation of behaviour and engagement from club members. Children deemed to be falling short of these expectations may be asked to leave the club with there place being given to another child more able to meet the expectations of the club. Please bear this in mind when choosing a club.
- We reserve the right to cancel a club if deemed necessary.
- All information correct at the time of publishing but may be subject to change.